Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My BOYS are My ♥

When i ran across the above picture, i had to save it. It is perfect for parents. I have 2 boys that i love more than anything in this world. They are literally my heart! I could not imagine my life without either one of them. They are both special in their own little ways. They are growing up too quickly and i just want time to stop for a little while. I spend as much time with my kids as i possibly can because i will never have this time with them again. They grow daily and if i did not pour everything into them, i may miss something. I have been trying really hard to not worry about the days ahead (except for planning purposes) and really focus on every single day. The small things are really those that matter most.



No comments:

Post a Comment