Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Thursday, October 25, 2012

- Gettin' with It -

Well, it has been exactly 11 days since i FINALLY got back on track with exercising. I was not going to update my weight loss until Sunday because that would be the 2 week mark but i decided to because i have lost 9 lbs!! I was hoping and praying by the 2 week mark that i would have hit a 10 lb weight loss and i am in hopes now that it will be more than that. I know losing 20 lbs the first month would be totally stretching it but i would be SO elated if that happened!
I have noticed a huge difference in the way i feel every morning when i get up and i have so much more energy throughout the day. I have only had one rest day out of the past 11 days so i think i am doing pretty good on the fitness part. I am hoping next week that i am able to start adding my weight training videos to the mix. I am pretty proud of myself right now and i just have to keep it up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment