Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

- GOALS -

Here are a few new goals for myself...
I really need to print this out and add it to the front of my notebook!! That will be on the agenda for tomorrow. Another goal that i am working on with my running/intervals is that i will at least run 1/2 of the total distance that i am doing each day. This way i get back to it at an ok pace and hopefully i won't overdo it in the beginning (because i have a tendency to do that). For the next few weeks, i am only plannning on doing 4ish miles total and that way i won't be running more than 2ish miles for now. I am trying ... and trying really hard to manage my time better. Here is today's workout...

Time- 37:53
Distance- 3.0 (intervals- ran 1.75 miles/walked 1.25 miles)
Calories- 461
Carbs- 79.2
Incline- 1.0

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Courtney you are a posting machine!! Good for you. Very inspiring posts on fitness and running.. Wishing I was more motivated, unfortunately stuck in the I wish phase with no chance of moving anytime soon.. haha!! Good luck, looking forward to seeing all of you guys when basketball starts up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!! I am trying to hold myself accountable. HA! It took me a LONG time to get motivated and now i just have to make sure that i stay that way. It is very easy to get un-motivated! Can't wait to see you at basketball also.

    ReplyDelete