Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Thursday, October 4, 2012

ON the BACK BURNER

Yes, i have been slacking (once again) on the blogging. I get so wrapped up in everyone else's that i forget about my own. And i have so many different things going on during the weekends that this definitely plays backseat to MANY more things! Maybe, just maybe, i can try to get back with it over the weekend. I always have a list of a lot of things that i want to accomplish over the weekends and there are a lot of things that i just don't get to. Back on my agenda for this weekend is ORGANIZING!! Some areas in my house need re-organizing and i have TONS of different binders that need work.
The other thing on the agenda is sewing/applique projects/monogramming. I have a stack of adorable material just waiting to be used and many appliques that i have purchased that are also in need of being used. Some of these things have been lingering for oh, about a year!! I started out doing pretty good with things on my machine and then they just fell off the side of a cliff.
I am really going to try to get some of these accomplished this weekend. I won't hold my breath!! But wish me luck!



2 comments:

  1. So much gets put on the back burner in my life too.. Life just gets in the way of my plans!!haha Hope you are able to get some things done.. Watching your Hogs whoop up on auburn-What a game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda!! And so thankful for a W for my Hogs!

    ReplyDelete