Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

* DOWN 10 lbs *

I have hit the 10 lb mark on my weight loss!! YAY...and it only took me 2 weeks and 2 days. It is really good motivation for me to keep going. I am totally in my routine of walking/running in the afternoons and (for now) that is working out really well. Starting this morning, i have decided to get up at 4:30am to get my weight training video workout done before i have to get ready and get the day started. I am planning on doing this Tuesday and Thursday mornings and then i can decide between Saturday and Sunday for my 3rd day of the week for the videos. I am doing Core Secrets videos with Gunnar Peterson and Brooke Burke and i love them. They are good for me in getting back into my work out routine. I purchased TurboFire a little while back and cannot wait to be more in shape where i can start those! They are HIIT (high intensity interval training) videos and they will knock the fat right off of my body. I tried them right after i got them and they were a little much for me at this point. I am probably going to do Core Secrets for about a month and then i should be good to start TurboFire. I am still eating well and drinking my green smoothies every morning. I have so much more energy every single day because of the things that i have been doing...HUGE DIFFERENCE!! I plan on just continuing on with everything until i hit my goal weight! And my ultimate goal is...

No comments:

Post a Comment