Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Thursday, October 11, 2012

~ Cleaning, Organizing and Planning ~

Well, today i am off work... YIPEE!! And i am spending the day finishing up the boys rooms, cleaning out clothes that are too small for them, re-organizing their closets, removing all of the FAT clothes out of my closet and planning the time each day that i am going to dedicate to working out. I know that it does not sound like a FUN day off, but there is so much that i can get done on a day off that i just have to do it. My idea of doing this today and maybe tomorrow will hopefully relieve me of having to do any of this house stuff on Saturday and Sunday. Then, i hope to just hang out, relax and spend time with my family at a birthday party and my boys the rest of the weekend.
This past Sunday, i decided it was time to change things around in Jackson and Chayton's rooms. We re-arranged both rooms completely, patched holes and re-painted. After getting Jackson's room re-arranged, i decided that he needed a new comforter. From that, it turned into everything in his room being changed from a "sports" theme into a "baseball" theme. And i have to say that it looks really good. We will get his new bedding today and once everything is perfect, i will post pictures. He loves the new stuff and cannot wait for it be done. Chayton's room remains with the same bedding, pictures, etc and it will for a little longer because i LOVE his sweet Frog pictures and i will keep those as long as i can. He honestly could care less what his room looks like at this point. I also went through all of their clothes and packed away all of the stuff that was too small. Jackson lost a LOT of pants because he has grown SO much in height which breaks my heart.
Now on to my closet...I decided that i WILL NOT remain the size that i am right now, so i have removed all of the FAT clothes from my closet. I pretty much have no clothes that will currently fit me except for t-shirts, running pants and scrubs. All of the bigger summer stuff is also ALL gone. I absolutely REFUSE to put those things back on and will not buy other things to wear until i lose weight. I know this was kinda crazy to do but it actually made me feel better and has motivated me to get moving.
The past few days i have been planning my workouts/running. I have decided that tomorrow was my start day. IT.WILL.HAPPEN. I am planning on getting up in the mornings and get my running done. We all know that in the beginning i will have to walk/run but i am going to do it. Then, if i decide in the afternoons that i have extra time to get in one of my video workouts, i will do that also. I plan on doing a combo of running/weight training so i can accelerate my weight loss. We ALL know that i am not a patient person and things have to happen (like yesterday), so with weight loss, that will be no different. I am currently eating (for the most part) pretty good. I am planning  on cleaning it up a little too. Love, love, love my new Blendtec blender and will continue making my "green" smoothies. Those have made me feel so much better.
Enough of my rambling....now back to getting things accomplished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment