Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

{ RUNNING }



Running is a passion that i used to have. It is something that made me feel more at ease and a lot less stressed & anxious. The past few years, running has escaped me. I go through spurts where i do it for a bit and then stop again. WHY would i do this to myself if it makes me feel so good?? I.HAVE.NO.IDEA. Most of the reasoning, i guess, is the lack of time that it takes to commit to it. I have decided that TODAY is going to be the day that i figure out WHEN i am going to fit running back into my schedule on a daily basis. Figuring out WHERE is the easy part. The MOTIVATION will come after i do it the first time. I am motivated to get started, i just have not put forth the effort to take the first step to do it! I have to do this for me. I am not the same person that i was back when i weighed 115-120 lbs. I have turned in to someone that wants to go NOWHERE that i have to get dressed up to go. I prefer to stay hidden within the walls of my house because no one sees me there and it feels like my safe haven. I was back to my small self when Jackson was 2-3 years old because i was able to work out/run every single day when i got off work at 3:00p. And from that point, it has just been downhill. I am going to do it. I have to. I have the desire to do races. I REALLY want to do a half marathon so i am going to commit to get started so i can find a half that i can train for.


No comments:

Post a Comment