Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Thursday, November 1, 2012

{ Promise to do Better }

This is SO very true! I have exercised some off and on since Chayton was born (2.5 years ago) and i am totally ashamed of that. I have had periods of time over the past 10 years where i was totally focused on taking care of my body and other times where it really did not matter to me. It only takes one de-railment of the train to get you off track. And, it happens! It has happened to me many times. I am in hopes that it has happened for the last time. I actually like to run/exercise...i really do. But i do have days where i am just dreading the fact that i have to do it. IT HAPPENS. Although, once i have actually started, that dread goes away. And once i am finished, i feel so much better and tell myself that there is nothing to dread. It is so much easier exercising when you are at your goal weight. There is not as much pressure on you because you are just maintaining. I want to be there! It is going to happen...some how, some way- i am going to accomplish my goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment