Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Friday, November 2, 2012

~ SEW Much to Do ~

It was not coincidence that i spelled Sew in my title rather than So. I went on a shopping frenzy for fabric about a week ago and bought Chayton like 9 new different fabrics for pants (and of course for shirt appliques as well). It has been an entire YEAR since i have sewn him a pair of pants and probably do not remember how. But, (somehow) this weekend, i am planning on getting started on making him some outfits. I have been telling myself that i did not purchase that sewing/monogramming machine to just sit there. I have SO many things that i need to make and monogram that i will probably never finish. It will make me happy if i am just able to get back in the swing. It requires quite a bit of time but i am going to try to dedicate a bit of time on the weekends to get my projects done now that Jackson's baseball is over. My fingers are crossed that this is a success. Here are a few fabrics that i purchased...



There was one other print that matches a HOG shirt that i have appliqued for him, 3 different ginghams and brown corduroy. I am excited about them and cant wait to get started (hopefully)! HAPPY FRIDAY Y'ALL!! 

2 comments:

  1. Really?? There should be a law against people that are full of talent like you!! Can't wait to see the finished products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are TOO sweet!! Thanks girl. I failed on the pants because my pattern ripped so i have to get a new one. But, i did get some shirts done!

    ReplyDelete