Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Sunday, November 4, 2012

< Cooking Up a Storm >

I pretty much spent most of today cooking! Yes, it  literally took me ALL day long but all of our food for the week is planned and and most of it is already cooked, with the exception of Thursday-Sunday. Here is what my meal planning looked like for the week...

Monday- Roast with Mushrooms and Wild Rice
Tuesday- Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup (crockpot)
Wednesday- Muffin Tin Meatloaf (made with Ground Turkey) with Green Beans
Thursday- Baked Potato Soup (crockpot)
Friday- Turkey Burger with Baked Beans 
Saturday & Sunday- Grill Out... i usually do not plan my meals for the weekends because so many things can change. 

I was just in one of those moods to get as much done for the week as possible, and that i did! With the time change, I am not sure how my running is going to go. I love going outside but by the time i get home from work, change and leave, it will be getting dark. The route that we go is not lined with street lights, so that may be a problem. It would be easy for me to get home and get it done on the treadmill, but that is just SO BORING! We shall see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment