Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

| PROGRESS |


I have now been on my path to a healthier life for 3 weeks and 1 day...but who is counting right?! I am HAPPY to say that i have lost 14 pounds so far. I am 0.2 pounds away from 15 pounds. It is going really good. When you are trying to lose weight, you never lose fast enough but i am trying not to focus on that at this point. I have already convinced myself that this will take at least 4-5 months to get to where i prefer to be. I hope i am not disappointed with that time frame but it is better than saying it could be done in a short 2 months (which would be pure perfection)! However, i am trying to be realistic. I am just making sure that i workout on a daily basis and i make smart choices with my eating. I am doing fairly well with running/walking 4 miles a day. I still need a little help on getting my weight training video done but that is a work in progress. I am hoping to at least do it 3 times this week. Time management is always a challenge...especially now with the time change. I am going to make it happen. By adding weight training, i am hoping to maximize my weight loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment