Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Friday, November 9, 2012

* Clean Up *


I feel like i spend more time cleaning up than i do anything else. But i guess that just comes along with owning a house, living in it and having people to share it with. When you look at it that way, it doesn't make the cleaning seem so bad. I do not despise cleaning because i love things organized and in their spots. However, the way may house looks right now, things are definitely NOT organized and in their spots. I have about 15 John Deere tractors in my kitchen floor right now. Yes, those belong to Chayton. And if you move them, he will get highly upset. I learned that the hard way. I am hoping later that i can coerce him into taking 1/2 upstairs and putting the other 1/2 in the floor of his closet. Wish me luck with that one!! Tonight will be a cleaning night for me. The upstairs needs to be cleaned and re-arranged. I am hoping that i have cooperation from my 2 boys in letting me accomplish this. It will make one less room that needs to be cleaned for Saturday or Sunday.
The weather is going to be so nice on Saturday that i think the rest of the cleaning will have to be postponed for Sunday. I may just plan on sitting outside and watching football for the majority of the day tomorrow!! I will just have to see what things i get accomplished tonight!!
That is FUNNY stuff right there! If it were only that easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment