Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Monday, November 5, 2012

- NOT Feelin' It -

Today is one of those dreaded days where i am just not feelin' it! I did not sleep well at all. I think i watched the clock every hour and sometimes, more often than that. I woke up with a sore throat and headache and i just feel yucky. Not feeling well was not in my plan for the week but things do not always go as planned, now do they?? With the time change, i was hoping that i would just jump out of bed, be ready to go and be way ahead of schedule this morning. That, however, did not happen. Instead, things were very slow to start and still are. Jackson's school called me at work about 9:30 this morning and he wasn't feeling well either. I am really hoping that this was just a crazy Monday and tomorrow will be better for everyone!
This is PERFECT for today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment