Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Thursday, November 8, 2012

-> Weight Loss Game <-


I am not sure what is going on with my weight loss, but i feel like i am playing a game that i am not doing very well at. I guess i need to re-phrase that... I have been playing the game VERY well until this week. I have not done anything different and have not really changed anything. I have still been working out every day and eating healthy. I have not felt good since Monday but i am feeling better today but surely that is not why i am stuck. I am stuck at a 14 pound loss. All i need is to lose 0.1 lb to get to 15 and i CANNOT do it!! I do weigh myself every single day like you are NOT supposed to do but i have always done that. It is not something that i can do just once a week. Yesterday, i weighed and the difference is + 2.2. Yes, that would be me gaining!!! HOW?? WHY?? I have no clue but i am totally frustrated. I have re-traced everything that i have put in my mouth and cannot figure it out. And i know i will not figure it out. This morning i weighed myself and i was back down 2.4 pounds, which puts me 0.2 less than i was on Tuesday morning. I am going to continue on the rest of the week and weekend like i have been and see where i am come Sunday morning.  If i have not lost a few more pounds, my diet will change to low carb for a little while to get out of this rut. I hate to cut out fruit and some veggies that i love but i gotta do what i gotta do!! This too shall pass (i hope) and i will be back on the road where i need to be. Having said all of this, my clothes are still continuing to show a difference in the weight loss so i am not going to be too discouraged just yet. I will WIN this game. I will not let this weight loss game defeat me.


No comments:

Post a Comment