Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

♥ Valentine's Day ♥

It would have been SO nice to wake up this morning feeling like a million bucks and seeing the sky look like this! But, neither of those things happened. I woke up feeling really bad, sneezing my head off and unable to breathe. And it has been a cloudy, dreary day. But my sweet boys have helped the situation!! They opened their Valentine's gifts last night because JJ would already be gone this morning when they woke up.

When we got ready this morning, i took the boys to Sonic for breakfast and they loved it. Chayton ate tater tots and Jackson got a chocolate milkshake...pretty nutritious huh?! Then off to daycare and school they both went. Chayton was having a Valentine's party at school and Jackson's class was just having snacks and candy. They were dressed for the occasion!

Then we ordered Texas Roadhouse for dinner...yes, we did not want to fight the crowds. And now to hopefully watch The Biggest Loser without me falling asleep. I feel so bad that i really would be ok with falling asleep early. I can always catch up sometime. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment