Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Friday, February 17, 2012

"BEASTLY"

That is the word Jackson used to describe his new haircut! I actually let him kinda dictate how short to cut his hair which was a miracle for him. I love his hair a little longer but the last new hair style that he got was a little too shabby for me in the back as it grew out some. I was not much of a fan. I did still like it in the front because he still had the same look but just could not learn the like the back. So we decided to do something a little different this time. I wanted to keep a little length on the front and go a little shorter in the back so when it did start growing out, it did not look like an overgrown mange. When Linda was almost done cutting it, we were looking at the front and didn't really want him to have the "skater" look so she thought it would look cuter with a little more length taken off the front and a little layered. Jackson just grinned because he wanted it shorter and i agreed...not sure if it was because i still felt like crap and we had to get him out of there and on to his basketball game. Or if i was trying to give him a little bit of authority. He absolutely LOVES it. And me, well it is a little too short for my taste but i will always think he is adorable!!
Here is it going 1 direction....

And here it is the other direction...he was a little sick of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment