Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

* My New Moto *

And isn't that the truth! That picture just about sums it up. I am on Day 16 of being sick and i really am not any better! I feel like i am on a roller coaster ride with all of it. One second i am freezing to death, shivering and burning up with fever. The next second i am burning up and sweating like i had been working out. I know...gross right?! I have decided to just stop complaining about it because i cannot do anything about it. At least i went to the doctor and now i just have to try to see if these new meds work. And if they don't, I.JUST.GIVE.UP.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry Courtney!! I hope the meds kick in quickly!! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you finally went to the doctor!! I hope each day brings you closer to getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Linda!! I am glad that i went also.

    ReplyDelete