Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Friday, February 10, 2012

FRIDAY!

Well, it's friday and i worked until noon and Jackson came with me. Today the kids were out but the teachers had inservice...which is not good for those kids who have no child care.  But Jackson was such a trooper!! The 4 hours went by pretty quick, if there is a such a thing as quick when talking about work. I LOVED spending that time with just Jackson. That NEVER happens and i need to make sure we have these small get togethers penciled in often. I miss him SO much...just me and him!!
But, then there is my little WILD man too...and i could never imagine my life without him. He has totally turned our OCD family upside down and i think that has been a good thing for us. He has broken more things than i can count and is WAY more into everything than my little Jackson was in to. He does have a bit of a temper also, which we were totally not used to dealing with. He SO acts like his daddy that i just don't know what to do with him!!! HAHA!!! That was a joke.
I cooked dinner tonight also and mom came over to eat with us. We LOVE shrimp around here and the 2 ways that i usually fix it are a tad spicy but Jackson and i love it that way. Tonight was made with butter, italian seasoning and sliced lemons. JJ preferred this recipe over the spicy but Jackson and i thought it was good but not as good as the other 2.

We are about to hit the sack because we have not slept much with a sick baby. So, GOODNIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment