Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Gettin My MIND Right

I have had a talk with myself this morning and i am back to getting in the mindset of healthy eating and exercise! I HAVE to do this. I repeat. I. HAVE. TO. DO. THIS. I don't have a choice if i want to see myself the way that i envision myself. I was on a great roll for 3 weeks and then just a few bad choices/days totally got me off track. I cannot afford to get off track!! So i must get back on the train and get this thing accomplished. I felt like a million $$ dollars in January and there is no greater feeling than that. I used to be the skinny girl that felt good ok about myself and what i looked like. I am not that girl anymore! I NEVER feel good about myself and i HATE getting dressed to go anywhere that i have to look decent. I am embarrassed that my kids think i am fat and worry that their friends may call me fat. I am terrified of CANCER and there are so many risk factors these days. Some of them can be modified by healthy eating and exercise and some factors cannot be controlled by me. I make the ultimate choice in what i put in my mouth and i should have never allowed this to happen but i did. And i accept responsibility. I have only myself to blame!!
With all of that being said...there is always tomorrow to make changes. I will get a few things out of my system and will start with a clean slate. I will put the tennis shoes and the Garmin back on. And i will get back to making ALL of my food choices healthy. I may be a few weeks behind on my schedule but i will not let that rain on my parade.

I am totally obsessed with Alex Morgan. She is my       FIT-spiration! She is gorgeous in EVERY way!

No comments:

Post a Comment