Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

~ Praying ~

Chayton is sick, obviously really sick. Like a fever of 104 degrees sick. And i hope it is just his ears, as Dr Scott said yesterday. I pray that there is not another cause for the fever...my worst fear!! What do you do?? Go pick them up and love on them! I will have to admit...poor baby boy looked AWFUL today when i picked him up. Just broke my heart. He was burning up with fever and just so weak and pitiful looking. I so wished that it was me, that felt that bad and was sick like he is. We got home (after picking Jackson up from school), gave baby boy some medicine and just sat around until about 4ish.  And then, the medicine kicked in...
And sweet Chayton was ALL into himself!! This is how i LOVE him acting...like he is fine and all into himself. Well, it didn't last too long. He did not eat dinner and was back asleep by 6:30. 

Since i got home early, i looked up a new recipe to try and it was on the diet and really good!! Here are a couple of pics...
 Easy Cheesy Chili Chicken before cooking
 And after. You already know...found it on Pinterest.

Here are a few pics of my sweet boys over the weekend before Chayton felt bad. I am SO blessed that they love one another so much. Jackson is such a great big brother!!!
 Yes...they hang from Jackson's pull up bar!
 And another shot of Chayton hanging on!
The LOVES of my life!! I could not imagine loving anything more than i love these 2 boys of mine! They are the reason that i wake up every single day. If it weren't for these precious boys, i may still be living in that dark hole that i was in for so long after the death of my daddy!!


2 comments: