Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sick Baby Boy

Ok, so waking up today started out pretty eventful! Chayton's temp was 102.5 but he was up and ready to go. I totally knew that he could not go to school so i decided to stay home with him. JJ had to go to St Jude with the baseball team and i did not want to mess that up...what a great trip they make annually to visit such a special facility. Jackson figured out (about 5 minutes before us leaving to take him to school) that myself, as well as Chayton, were both staying home, so the begging began!!! I totally caved and decided to spend the day with my angels. We spent the day going to the doctor (for Chayton), monogramming something for my mom, appliqued a shirt for Chayton and cooked more mushrooms, as well as dinner for tonight. It was a good day/early evening for me and the boys!!

Then 7:30 came around and Chayton was BURNING up!! Took his temp...it was 103.9!!! He didn't eat dinner or drink his night time milk. I totally freaked and called Bryan and also the RN for Pediatrics East. I had a feeling of what i needed to do but definitely needed reassurance. And that she gave me!! Just watch him and wake him up to give meds and force fluids and see how he does. Sometimes you just need someone else to give you their opinion to make your mind ease!! Please pray that he does well through the night and everything goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment