Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Monday, February 20, 2012

Oh Monday. . .

Today is my favorite day of the week...NOT!!! I really don't think that i dread any other day of the week but Monday always comes WAY.TOO.FAST. And it was not because yesterday was a busy day, it is just because it is Monday! We really only had a few things to do yesterday and that was go to the grocery store, Jackson had soccer practice and we needed to clean. All of those things happened but the cleaning...it drew the short straw this weekend so it will be at the top of the list next weekend. 
I woke up this morning feeling better but still coughing some (which i could handle). And then i come to work and the sneezing, runny nose, head pressure, etc. all came rushing back just like last week!! I think that i am ALLERGIC to work. I need to get tested to prove it, fill for disability and call it a career. HA...no really, but staying home would be nice for a while. I had high hopes for today and it looks beautiful out of my window here at work. But now all i want to do is go home, hibernate inside and lounge on the couch with my boys. Oh well. There is always tomorrow and it will no longer be Monday so that will hopefully help!

No comments:

Post a Comment