Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Thursday, February 2, 2012

* SLACKER *


Well, today is Thursday and it has officially been one week since i have exercised!! And boy does my body feel it. We had a lot going on from last Thursday-Sunday and i got off track and just knew Monday that i was going to get back into my groove and i just haven't! The past three days were not crazy busy so i had time to do it but other things stopped me from doing it. Monday- the roofing guys were at our house when we got home and i could not really get into the driveway and barely into my house. That totally threw me off and Jackson and Chayton wanted to play outside and watch so that is just what we did until almost dark...and there went that window of opportunity. Then Tuesday- Chayton had an eye doctor appointment at 2:45 so i left work early, checked Jackson out of school and was planning on picking up Chayton and heading to Germantown. Well... it was 71 degrees outside and partly sunny when we left Oak and Jackson REALLY didn't want to go to the appointment. So, we didn't go!! We picked up Chayton and went to the store and Baskin Robbins. We were planning on heading to the new playground at the park in our neighborhood, and it started sprinkling and then raining. So, we headed home. It stopped so we hung out outside until JJ got home. And yesterday- my only excuse is the rain. I could have ran on the treadmill but me on the treadmill + no one else home to help with Chayton = disaster! So...there ya have it. Is that enough excuses in 3 days??!! And today Jackson has a basketball game so tonight is out also. There is always tomorrow and another excuse right?! And Super Bowl Sunday. HA! I will get back to it. I PROMISE!! But it may be Monday. I have a LONG way to go to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment