Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Thursday, February 9, 2012

FAILING ...

This week, i was supposed to be back at eating healthy and exercising. And guess what, i failed. And i failed miserably! Monday was going to be the perfect restart. It didn't happen but i was not going to give up. So Tuesday when i woke up, it was ON! I felt good and was ready to get back on track. And then Chayton woke up with fever and that day for exercising went downhill. Wednesday went good diet wise but i was not able to exercise because i had to take care of my sick baby...and i would not trade that for anything! So i wake up today and i just don't have the energy today to even think about being good, much less exercising. I am going to have a "Come to Jesus Meeting" with myself over the next few days and come Sunday, i am going to bring it! Whether i want to or not. I have WAY too much to lose to even think about continuing to FAIL!! I want a better body by the summer and i have got to do what it takes to get there!!
WOW!! I read this chick's weight loss story in Oxygen Magazine and her results are amazing as you can see. Just takes a healthy diet and exercise. DUH!!
And this defines the way that i feel. I WILL do something about it for sure. I won't let myself down or any of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment