Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Friday, February 3, 2012

Decisions, Decisions...

Today was one of those days where a whole lotta stuff ran through my thick skull! Kinda like those brain going 90-to-nothing days. Things from a summer family vacation, an elective surgery that i want done, looking at a new 4-wheeler for Jackson, wanting to be skinny by the morning, a new wardrobe for the skinny person i want to be, miss working at The Med, CANCER, moving out of Memphis, sports, birthday parties for the boys... and that may just about cover it all. I need to prioritize the things that i want for me, what i want for my family and try not to think about the things that i have no control over. It is amazing the things that you find yourself focusing on that you think are gonna happen and that the chances of them happening are not as high as what your mind tells you. How about that for a run-on sentence?! Are you ever afraid that you happen upon blogs and read things that keeping resurfacing (CANCER) because it was meant to prepare you of a possibility to come? This has happened to me often over the past week. I could sit here and cry over what these people and their families are being faced with and just pray that i never have to go through it with my two boys...that is my fear!! I cannot elaborate any more on the subject because i will just lose it and will never finish this post. So...now back to pondering over a family vacation, a surgery that requires me to pay cash for everything or a new 4-wheeler for Jackson??

2009 HONDA 250 RECON SUPER NICE QUAD !! VERY LOW HRS !! RUNS GREAT & GREAT SHAPE

2 comments: