Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Monday, February 27, 2012

Over the Hump

Ok, so i have been sick now for 15 days!! Yes, you read that right...FIFTEEN days! I have gone from sneezing, runny nose, coughing --> fever, chills, sweats, coughing (so hard that i throw up) and getting short of breath. I basically went from bad to worse. And i actually thought for a minute that i was getting better. I also have completed a Z-pack. Can you say FRUSTRATION?! Today, after many times of talking myself out of it, i went to the doctor. And the only reason that i made it there was because his office is next door to mine at work and they told me that they would call my cell phone when they were ready for me. You can't beat that with a stick. That is my kind of appointment! He did test me for the Flu and it was negative thank goodness...i know my co-workers thank me for that since i have been at work through all of this. I was diagnosed with Walking Pneumonia. Well, that is just great. He put me on Avelox (a big gun antibiotic), Tussionex cough medicine and a Proventil inhaler. I know right! And he also wants a chest xray. I am just exhausted from typing all of that. As long as i get better, i don't care how much stuff that i have to take. Being sick has gotten really old and i have a ton of stuff to do so i have to get better!! Hopefully the worst part is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment