Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Friday, January 13, 2012

~ Workout Chaos ~

Ok...so it has been a few days since i have been on here. Our week was a little busy with sports for Jackson, trying to cook things at home and then trying to find the time to exercise. I really didn't think that fitting in my workouts were going to be that difficult since JJ is home in the afternoons now and has not started baseball games yet. But, WOW, was i wrong. My treadmill is upstairs and that is where it has always been and it is usually really convenient just to walk up the stairs and get to it. Well since i now have a 20 month old in addition to my 9 year old, the easy peasy upstairs trip has turned into a circus! HA! I try to sneak off up there and then here comes Chayton climbing the stairs. There is a gate at the door for when he is playing upstairs, he is unable to just come down the stairs alone. So once i am on the treadmill and have started my workout, there he is standing at the gate and wants me to help him over. Naturally this happens every time Jackson is still downstairs. Then i have to help him over and constantly watch him the whole time because he is a little BUSY and i am terrified that he is going to try to get on the treadmill with me!! Jackson will come help when he is home but that usually involves him playing xBox while i still worry about Chayton getting near me. But, oh well... Those are the joys of parenting! And i would not trade it for the world! I am going to devise somewhat of a better plan for the weekend and next week for workouts. What that will be?? I have NO CLUE but i am going to find a way. I need to be exercising at least 5 times a week to get to where i want and when i want it. And i am going to do whatever it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment