Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Friday, January 6, 2012

WOO PIG SOOIE!!!


I have been waiting for this day since the Bowl Selection Show on 12/4/11. I think it is amazing that you are pretty much raised to be a certain college football fan depending on the likes of your family. I have been a tried and true Razorback fan since i was a baby. My mother and my Nennie (mom's sister-Melinda) were raised to be Arkansas fans and they both went to the University of Arkansas and i think that is just the greatest! Next in line were my sister and i and also our cousins, Casey & Whitney. And i am proud to say that ALL of us are also Arkansas fans as well.
And i am happy to say that JJ and i are raising our boys to also be Arkansas fans!! They have been wearing the attire also since birth (literally)! Getting ready this morning was great! JJ had on his Arkansas pullover, i had on my Arkansas pullover (of course not the same one HA!), Jackson had on his Arkansas sweatshirt and Chayton had on his Football outfit. I needed a picture but our mornings are so rushed that we didn't get one. But i will definitely be taking some pictures later! We have plans later to get together and watch the game and i am SO excited that i just cannot wait for later. So i guess once the BIG game begins, i will have to...

No comments:

Post a Comment