Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Progress

I am going to try to update my progress on this weight loss/healthy living journey that i am embarking on. I am SO not brave enough to post the before pictures that i took (plus i was totally bloated due to women issues HA)...but maybe in due time when i feel a little better about myself and am proud of my progress. I also took measurements of my arms, bust, waist, hips and thighs just so i can see the difference. I am really happy at this point that i have done some of the above things that i have mentioned because i truly plan on totally making over my body! I am in the right mindset right now with my exercising and also with the healthy eating habits that i have been sticking to. I have done better overall since the first week of January but my start date for sticking to what i said i was going to started Tuesday 01/10. So i am measuring my weight loss from that point since i have been more strict about my habits. I am going to update my workout info on here as well just so i have even more of a reason to push myself! I walked/ran last week but didnt log anything because it was utter chaos and i was not able to do it more than once last week. So far this week, it has been better. Here we go...
Tuesday Treadmill exercise:       

2.5 miles (ran 1.5/walked 1.0)
384 calories burned
65.5 carbs burned
33:20 total time

Wednesday Treadmill exercise:  

3.0 miles (ran 1.75/walked 1.25)
453 calories burned
76.7 carbs burned
39:29 total time
                                            
And hopefully i will have a lot more to add before next Tuesday! I am really wanting to do at least 5 days, possibly 6 with weight training to be added as soon as i can better time management just with the treadmill workouts. I am happy to report that as of Tuesday 01/17 i had lost 5 lbs!! I hope by next Tuesday i can add more to that number.
I will be getting my new Garmin today and i am so excited! But i think that it only calculates calories burned, which is ok, but those calories burned should be a little more accurate with the tracking.

2 comments: