Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Friday, January 6, 2012

A WIN is A WIN!! GO HOGS!!

The game that I waited ALL day to watch kept me on the edge of my seat for the most part...and that is really how a bowl game should be but NOT when it involves MY favorite team!! HAHA.
Of course i had to get my car ready for our outing!!

We started the night off at my sister's house with all the boys and mom. We had dinner and then awaited the game. All of the family was totally dressed in ARKANSAS attire and it was the best!!
 Jackson and Austin
 Austin, Jackson and Chayton
 Jackson, Hudson and Austin
 JJ, Kayla, Jonathan and myself
 Chayton, Mimi and Camden with my HOG hat
Camden, Chayton and Hudson

The BOYS had a blast and played while the adults watched the game. We had a great time!!
 GO HOGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment