Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Thursday, January 26, 2012

~ Dreary Days ~

I think i may have just figured out why i have been in a funk yesterday and today...the #1 reason is my weight loss being STUCK (which is the obvious) but the #2 has just hit me. The beautiful nasty weather!! There has not been anything to actually go wrong in the past 2 days to put me in this mood (knock on wood) but as i sit here at work and look out the window, it just clicked!! Why would i feel all happy and cheery when i gaze out the window a lot during the day and it is just BLAH! And that is exactly the way i feel too. For once, i only have 2 things weighing on my mind and that is my weight and Jackson's basketball. The basketball cannot end quick enough and the countdown is on. But my weight will stress me until it starts decreasing on the scale again. I am at the beginning of this journey and i cannot hit a plateau now. UGH!!!!! I am debating on changing my way of eating to proteins and vegetables only and see what happens. I am going to stick to what i have been doing until Sunday and then determine that morning if i am going to change. I have remained so positive for the past few weeks and this hault on my losing just has me drained. But i will just keep envisioning what i want at the end and try to push through this!! These pics keep me going...
I ♥ Jessica Biel and her body!
And i also really ♥ Alex Morgan
I would just LOVE to look 1/2 as good as she does!!

No comments:

Post a Comment