Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Trimmin' Up Tuesday

It has now been 2 weeks since i have really been serious about my eating habits and exercise. In those 2 weeks, i have lost a total of 8 lbs! My goal was 10 lbs but i am 2 lbs away from that and i am ok with it. I took my measurements last Tuesday (forgot to do them the day that i started) and when i show you the difference in a week you will understand why i am ok with my weight loss.
-----------------------------------------------------
Bust      1.0 in.    
Waist     2.5 in.        
Hips       0.5 in.
R arm    1.0 in. 
R leg     0.5 in.    
L arm     1.0 in. 
L leg      1.25 in
-------------------------------------------------------
It is a total of 7.75 inches and i could not be happier with that after 1 week. I have really worked hard running this past week and it has definitely paid off! I needed that motivation to keep me going strong like i have been. I cannot stress enough how much BETTER i feel in just 2 weeks. It is so much easier for me to get up in the mornings and i have not been dragging myself out of bed and on to work. I have more energy all the way around and am sleeping much better at night! I also have had the will to WANT to exercise and eat right and that is a huge accomplishment in itself. I have to continue on with this new lifestyle that i am embracing not only for myself but also for my family. I am starting to feel better about myself as a person and also as a mother. My boys DO NOT deserve a fat momma with no desire to engage in outdoor sports with them!! And i will make sure that I that is not the way they perceive me ever. I have a long way to go but i feel like i am well on my way!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! That is great Courtney!! I keep telling myself I am going to start back running and never do! I need some motivation and reading your blog might just do it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet!! I went through the same thing Missy! I wanted to do it but definitely lacked the motivation to do so. FINALLY one day, it just clicked! It will happen for you- you just have to be ready.

    ReplyDelete