Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

~ Shopaholic ~

As some of you know, i prefer to shop online rather than in stores. I honestly do not have much patience with some things and standing in line to pay for things is one of them and trying on numerous things for myself and not liking any of them is another! So i usually surf the internet for things that i want for myself and also for others. It is so much more convenient (to me) to be able to do this and not as time consuming as driving from place to place to shop. I get my feel for that when i go to the grocery store, Target, Hobby Lobby and Home Depot. Ever since i made my 2012 goals for myself with weight loss/living a healthier life, i have purchased a few things for myself that otherwise i probably would't have. I am trying to do things to make me feel better about myself and, to me, it starts with my outward appearance. I am not a spring chicken anymore although i am trying to get back in shape and do things to make myself look a little more youthful. I have been drinking lemon water because they say that helps. I have also purchased a Clarisonic Mia that...
  • Leaves skin feeling and looking younger and smoother.
  • Increases product absorption.
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Helps reduce oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes.
  • Helps reduce the appearance of visible pores.
And also a Clarisonic Opal that...
  • Just 30 seconds around each eye immediately refreshes, firms and hydrates skin.
  • After 4 weeks there is a noticeable improvement in skin's elasticity.
  • After 8 weeks, fine lines and puffiness are visibly reduced and eyes appear brighter.
  • ARCONA Eye Dew helps combat dehydration and is perfect for under-makeup application.
I started using the Mia today and it made my skin feel so soft so i cant wait to see the results after repeated use. And i have not received the Opal just yet but hopefully by the end of the week! I read about these products on a blog that i ran across and they are things that Gweneth Paltrow uses and here is the picture they showed of her at the age of 39...
Just GORGEOUS! She looks better now at the age of 39 than i think she did in her earlier years. Now granted, diet and exercise definitely play a part in her youthful appearance and i am working on that as well!! Makes you want to fast forward to 40 huh?! No, not really but i hope to be looking fabulous well before 40! Here is the link to the blog that i just love. 


4 comments:

  1. You already look sooooo young.. but I am anxious to hear how you like these products I am always in the market for a more youthful appearance-- facewise anyway--hate my body so dress it with a "whatever attitude"--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...thank you!! And i am right there with you on the body/clothes part. I REFUSE to buy clothes until i lose weight. So until then, i have nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do too. But it usually tears my skin up due to my skin being so sensitive! But i thought these were safe!

    ReplyDelete