Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Thursday, January 5, 2012

And so it begins ...


Today is OFFICIALLY the 1st day of my diet lifestyle change.We did our goals on the 1st and i have been setting measurable goals that fall under each goal that i made for myself. I did start on my new goals on January 2 but today is the day that i start counting and documenting my food intake. I have done this before and did very well doing it for about 12 ish weeks and it works! It really does. I also used to track my workouts on a training log as well. I will also do that this time but i haven't quite tweaked my training log yet. I will have that completed no later than Sunday. And from Sunday forward, it's ON!! I know that i can do this. I have done it before. I just have to get it my little, thick head that it won't happen overnight and i will not see results unless i exercise too. I have to admit that i ♥ to run! But taking that first step in doing it is the hardest thing to do.
And once i can accomplish that, it will become a habit routine that i love doing. I ALWAYS feel my best when i am back to running. I sleep better, i am able to wake up easier, i have tons more energy during the day, i am a happier person (really i am), and it makes me feel that i am accomplishing something for ME and that is huge because i never do for me!!
If i can just KEEP GOING, i can do it!!! And so it begins....

1 comment: