Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Monday, January 16, 2012

Keepin' it Positive

Ok...i could really bitch gripe right now about the not so fabulous weekend that we had but i have decided to keep my blog as positive as possible so i will not be able to tell you about our weekend of basketball. Now, on a more POSITIVE note, guess what i ordered myself on Friday??

Yes...it's a Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS heart rate monitor watch! And i could not be more excited. I am trying to get back in shape and get my fitness level back to where it was ages ago. I am a huge planner and logger when it comes to anything and what better way to be able to save all of my workout information. As you recall, my last blog post was about finding the time to exercise. Some things have opened our schedule up a bit for the next few weeks (until soccer starts) and i will be able to get a jump start on my weight loss program with the exercise that i have been longing for! It is going to be a few days before it is here so until then i guess i will just continue on with my old timey treadmill stats. HA! Now back to spending time with my sweet, broken hearted Basketball Star!!

No comments:

Post a Comment