Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Friday, March 30, 2012

~ A New Day ~

That quote pretty much sums it up!! There is probably nothing else that i need to share other than that picture. WOW, it was such a powerful message to me this morning when i pulled up the computer. Every day i make a pledge to myself to make some changes with myself. And every day i find myself making the same pledge because the day before didn't quite pan out the way i planned. We have a busy weekend with soccer, working on our raised beds, getting our plants planted and doing some cleaning inside; but come Monday morning...i will be ready. I don't have a choice this time. I was on a healthy kick of eating well and exercising and then i am not sure what happened. I guess the busyness of life gets in the way! Hopefully i will be able to share with you how great things are going next week. HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment