Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

DAY 23 . . .

GERMS!!

Well, today is Day 23 that i have been sick. That is a long time don't ya think?! I sure think so and i am just about over being sick! I said that i was going to stop complaining about it, but maybe just this one last time will get the point across to by body and my immune system that i really want to be normal again. I do feel a little better than i have been feeling but i am still running a temp around 100.5 (better than 102) and i cannot shake it. And i am still totally exhausted and fatigued. I have lots of things that i need to get done for myself, at the house and for the kids. With the way i have been feeling, i have accomplished absolutely nothing! However, i did order myself about $75 worth of vitamins the other day that i hope will protect me from all of this crud in the future. I got a multivitamin, Relora (which helps deal with stress and anxiety), and also Milk Thistle (which flushes all of the toxins out of your body). The latter of the 2 listed i learned about on Dr Oz and i believe anything that he says so i decided to try them out. I cannot wait to get them. I also went and got Jackson some more vitamins also that had immunity support as well. They did not have "My 1st Flintstone Vitamins" for Chayton at Walgreens yesterday, but i will find him some as well. And JJ...he never gets sick and told me that he didn't want any.


No comments:

Post a Comment