Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gettin Back in the Groove

PHASE 1

Blast calories. Blast fat. Blast metabolism into the stratosphere!

So...i started my Jillian Michaels Body Revolution videos yesterday afternoon and i was very proud of myself for completing the entire video. There was one exercise at the end of the video that i stopped 3 reps early because i was about to DIE but other than that, it went well. I did see how the stability of my left leg is much stronger than the stability of my right leg when doing these 2 different exercises. I know that will improve over the course of these workouts. When i woke up this am, i hopped out of bed and was not really sore at all; but as the day has gone on, my legs are much more sore and i feel it in my chest as well. The positive thing about the soreness is that i know i have accomplished something that is doing wonders to my body. I hope that i can make it through all of today's workout. It is different than yesterday so i hoping that i will not be too sore. I will just work my way through the soreness. Another positive for today is that i lost another lb when i weighed this am. As long as the scale is moving, i am a happy girl! I know there are days when this will not happen and those days i despise but i will try to look past it for the moment and know that it will move again soon. I went through this about a month ago and it gets you discouraged but i just had to sit back and look at the big picture and loved the way that was i feeling...that was the only motivation that i had to get through the disappointment. But i am trying to approach it a little different this time. Here was workout 1...

WORKOUT 1 (WEIGHTS)

Start off strong with basic moves that target “front of the body” muscles like chest, shoulders, arms, quads and core! This workout is about building balance and core strength in order to burn calories and prep your body for the upcoming workouts. Your body and light weights provide the resistance. Low impact cardio bursts make this a non-stop fat burner.

No comments:

Post a Comment