Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Monday, March 12, 2012

HAPPY MONDAY

I think that is a very first for adding Happy and Monday together. But my morning started out really good and that has made for a good rest of a Monday so far. I am one of those crazy people that weigh themselves daily when i am trying to do good.
So, the first thing i did this am was weigh because i always do and because i knew that i would be starting my Jillian workouts today as well and definitely wanted a baseline. I knew that i had lost 6lbs being sick for the past month but i was so HAPPY to see that i lost another 4lbs just over the weekend!! YAY me. That was enough motivation for me to have a great day regardless of the dreary weather and the fact that it was Monday. I didn't eat perfectly healthy over the weekend but for whatever reason, i am happy with the weight loss. On Friday, i started the 3 new vitamins that i had ordered so maybe the Relora or Milk Thistle is going to work with me on my weight loss journey. And if so, bring it on! I was just taking those to help with stress and flushing toxins out of my body but whatever added benefit they may bring are greatly appreciated by me. 
I have LOTS to do this afternoon and evening so i may have to give my Jillian workout update tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment