Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Thursday, March 22, 2012

* Worn Slap Out *

Ok...so i have not blogged in a few days. And that is because i decided that i was tired of it and i felt like it was something that i had to try to do daily. And who really reads this stuff??!! So i said i was not going to do it anymore. So why am i doing it today, you ask? I.HAVE.NO.IDEA. But while i am here, i will tell you that i left off on blogging about being scared to see what the next workout was...well, i did it. And i HATED it. I decided that i was not going to do it anymore after this past weekend so i didn't. And i mailed that bitch back. HAHA!! I could not stand those workouts. I have never dreaded doing a workout in my entire life. So, i am back to walking/running and i am going back to doing my Core Secret videos with Brooke Burke that are good and i loved them and never dreaded doing them and did not watch the clock the entire time i was doing it. Almost 8 more weeks until the BEACH so i have got to get in gear.
My view for 8 days!!

2 comments:

  1. Where did y'all decide to stay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gulf Shores...there were not any condos for the dates that we have to go for Orange Beach. I already had a condo booked there but was still trying to decide if we wanted to go to Destin instead.

    ReplyDelete