Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Saturday, March 10, 2012

~ Another 2 Bite the Dust ~

Well...i am happy to FINALLY report that i am feeling better. Not quite 100% but i am getting there. I have a feeling that tomorrow will be a good day for sure. However, i am sad to say that both of my kids are now sick. Running fever > 101.5 and lots of pooping for Chayton. The culprit...strep throat or a fever virus. We are waiting on Chayton's culture to come back from the doctor tomorrow but she was pretty sure that's what it was. And now that Jackson is running fever and feeling crappy also, it has to be that one of the two. REALLY??!! I/We cannot catch a break over here! My entire house has been clorox'd, cleaned, lysol'd, etc and yet these two precious boys still managed to catch something else. The bad part (for me) is that whether they have strep or a fever virus, i can still get it. That is the part that is just about to drive me nuts. The antibiotics that i am currently on to kill what i have going on DOES NOT cover strep. And there is not any treatment for a virus but for it to run its course! But i am just going to do a whole lot of praying for myself as well as my babies. Tomorrow is going to be better...i just feel it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment