Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Friday, March 9, 2012

The Couch, The Today Show, Dr Oz . . . OH MY!

That is exactly what i have done today! I really, for once, listened to what the doctor told me and was compliant with what he said. WOW...I couldn't even manage to do that with both pregnancies with pregnancy-induced hypertension. But I am sure it was because it's hard to be on bed rest when you feel fine. The situation I am in this time, I do not feel fine. So that is the main reason I did what I was supposed to. I have said numerous times that I have lots to do; and I do!! In order to complete all that i need to do, i have to get well. So, I watched my shows, layed on the couch, put my whitening trays in while watching tv, painted my fingernails and toenails, and read some of my book that I got in January. Bad thing was that after I read a chapter, it said do not move on to the next until you de-clutter the whole house. Well, that wasn't happening today. So I had to stop at that chapter. It's ok though because that isn't a high priority right now. I want to work out...that is a high priority!! So maybe come Sunday, I can try. If not, Monday sounds like a plan. I can only hope. Now, we are finishing up on cheering on the TIGERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment