Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Monday, June 4, 2012

TODAY is the Day!

After a weekend of eating whatever i wanted (carbs and all), today is the day that i chose to change a few things. I have said it before and did not make a habit of it but i am going to do it. It is the summer and Jackson is not playing sports right now and i have got to get myself back in check!! JJ does have summer baseball right now but there will never be the "perfect" time to start when we always have stuff that i will have to work around. So i thought this would be the best time. It is a Monday and we do have have any events planned this week that will interfere or make me want to push the date back. I though last week was going to be the week but we had too much going on. But... THIS.IS.IT. I have decided that i am going to cut my carb intake down by eliminating potatoes, pasta, rice and fruits (with the exception of tomatoes). I am just going to eat like this temporarily to jump start things. I will be doing my new TurboFire videos and i hope to start back to running as well. I am also going to track my weight and also measurements so i can see the changes that are being made. I know this is same song/different verse but i have got to do this for sure now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment