Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Monday, June 4, 2012

~ SLACKER ~

Ok, so i blogged on Friday about how i was going to get this blog back up to date. Well, guess what?? I FAILED!! And i am ok with that. This was the first weekend that we did not have anything with sports (for Jackson), etc. So... i took advantage of that. My plan was to get everything back in order from a chaotic Spring but that did not really happen. I decided that i was going to clean and de-clutter and get rid of things that are collecting dust and i had such great intentions. I had both boys by myself for the first part of Saturday because JJ had a baseball game so i just picked things up and sold a few games that i had listed and was waiting on JJ to get home to begin the cleaning. Well, the de-clutter cleaning never happened. I decided i was going to cook some things for Saturday night so i made jalapeno and bacon stuffed mushrooms, bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos, tomato & feta appetizer and got some burgers out to cook. Mom came over for dinner and Sonya, Jack and Carley also ended up coming over also. We had a good time hanging out. We ended up just doing the usual on Sunday... grocery store, playing outside with the kids, picking things up and cooking out. Still didn't get my house totally back in order but oh well; there is always next weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment