Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Friday, June 22, 2012

* I Need a SPANKIN *

Ok, i think it is time for someone to kick my a$$ (LITERALLY)!! I have all of these things that i am doing and wanting to do and exercising is the main one and i just cannot get motivated to do it!! I got started last week or the week before and decided that i needed to start back running and get in a little better shape before i tackled my new videos...and IT.JUST.HASN'T.HAPPENED!! I truly like running, i really do and it only takes that first time of doing it to get me back into it. But i cannot make myself just do that first run. I don't know if it is the fact that it is 100 degrees outside or the fact that i don't want to do anything when i get off work but all of the "must have's" that i have waiting at home for me after 4:30! Those include spending time with my babies, cooking dinner, picking up everything from everywhere, washing clothes, watering everything in my backyard, and the list goes on. Sometimes i do not sit down until 8 or after and then i just want to do nothing. I could take my lazy tail upstairs and run on the treadmill but it gets SO boring. I used to love just doing that until i started back outside and i just like it better outside. I am telling myself that by Sunday, i have to just do it. That will give me today and tomorrow and some of Sunday to get my other stuff done so i will have no excuse. Please help me find the motivation for exercise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment