Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

{ All Stressed Out }

This is me...totally. I am stressed out about something every single day. I may have a day or two here and there that slips by without worrying about something but it is very rare. Every day i complain about my weight and the lack of exercise that i have going on. And i have done nothing about it. Nothing! My eating habits are not terrible. We have done much better about eating at home and i usually buy things that are reduced fat/fat free to make the food less caloric. I buy a ton of fruits and vegetables. So i really do not stress out about the way i am eating. Now, yes, i could clean up my diet some but it is not at the top of my stress list right this second. Time, or the lack thereof, is something that i also worry about daily. There are just not enough hours in the day (during the week) to get the things done that i really need to do every day. Illness is also another thing that usually haunts me daily. I am so worried about the possibilities of someone getting hurt/sick/cancer. I know that is crazy but i think about it. All the time. And lastly, my boys. I worry about them daily. I have a huge issue with separation anxiety. I thought this really only happened with babies and their mothers around 6 months + but i still have it with Jackson. It is bad with Jackson but it is worse with Chayton! Chayton has never spent the night away from me...NEVER. Ok. Enough of all of this. Call me crazy. But i really am not crazy. I am just a worrier. I am working on getting over it but it is difficult. I do have a plan though...

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am such a worrier so I can relate. I have to let go and let God because even though it may seem we have control we never really have full control only He does. Worry stole so much time in my day that is stole my joy. I don't want to lose what could be perfectly good times because of worry. It's such a battle of the mind. I have to pray for strength daily. I will add you to my prayer list in this area.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet!!! Thanks so much. I am right there with you girl. ♥

    ReplyDelete