Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Took the Plunge!

...This is exactly what i told myself yesterday...
FINALLY, i got off my tail and started back working out. It usually only takes me getting started to do it but just doing it that first time is the hardest step! I made it past the first day and i have done well with my eating. I actually took before pictures (NO...i will not put them on here) and also did my weight and measurements. I started Monday but didn't do any of the stats or workout until yesterday; so i am making 6/5/12 my official start date. I have a ways to go but i am going to do it. I plan on blogging about my weight loss as well as inches lost. I am sure i will tell my weight loss progress here and there but i am only going to document my inches lost weekly. I am going to try to take photos of myself every 10 lbs that i lose but that will be a HUGE accomplishment if i ever put them on here. So... here goes EVERYTHING!!!
Workout 1: TurboFire Fire Starter + Stretch 10 class

The workout series that i am doing is 6 days a week. You only have 1 rest day a week. I REALLY want to incorporate running back into my workouts but i cannot commit to a certain number of days at this point because i have to sit down and figure out how long each workout takes daily and go from there. I am hoping to be able to run on the weekends for sure. I am attempting to "schedule" my workouts in to my calendar so maybe that will help incorporate them into my daily routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment