Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday FUNday or not so much...


Today was a total catch up day for us since yesterday dealt with basketball in the middle of the day and then laziness pretty much surrounded us them the rest of the day; i had plenty of catching up to do! I had ALL of these plans of getting things in our house pretty much clean and organized and that SO wasn't what happened. However, i did get a few Christmas gifts almost completed and most of my house picked up. And PLENTY of food cooked for today and for part of the week.
                                             

I cooked brown beans in the crockpot, buffalo chicken enchiladas, broccoli cheese soup (my sweet Mamaw's recipe), twice baked potatoes and also a sausage pinwheel breakfast roll (not pictured). It helps so much to do some of this ahead of time because our weeks are usually jam packed! The rest of my time was spent on Christmas goodies (which i cannot post pics until they have been given out).  I cannot wait to show you my Nennie's Christmas present because i think it turned out way better than i ever expected and she deserves it MORE than you will ever know!! Here are a few pics of the rest of our night...





Chayton absolutely adores Jackson... just as a side note in case you didn't notice that in the pics. Ta-Ta for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment