Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Friday, December 16, 2011

My New CRAFTY Life

I just wanted to share a few things that i completed this week for Teacher's Gifts. Ever since becoming TOTALLY ADDICTED to Pinterest, my life has somewhat changed. I have turned into this Craft Addict and have had at least 10+ things going on at a time. I am trying to get everything finished hopefully this weekend so i can take a break for a week or two. Think it will happen?? Probably not but it sounds really good. You would think that when you start a project, you complete that project before moving on to the next. Right?! Well, not so much with me. I start something, see another idea, start another project, see something else, start that project, and the list keeps going. It is a vicous cycle that i have got to break. But anyways...here are a few things that i wanted to share.
The above picture was a "Thank You" gift that was made for Nennie for everything that she does to help me with Jackson after school!!! This was a picture that i took before i distressed and stained it. The after picture that i took had lighting issues so i used this one to show you instead. I owe her so much more than i will ever be able to repay her. 
This picture was a gift that i made for Jackson's wonderful teacher this year, Danielle Brown. He told me that she was a pretty big LSU fan and he wanted me to do something for her that said LSU. He was excited about the way that it turned out. 

I still have Chayton's teacher's gifts to complete this weekend. Then it will be on to finishing a few family gifts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment