Chayton and Jackson

Chayton and Jackson

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

56 Years Ago Today...

Well, today is December 13 and it is my dad's birthday! It used to be a day that i looked forward to. But 12 years ago, that all changed. He is no longer here to celebrate this special day with us and that is VERY hard. We used to celebrate this day with family dinners, usually at Pancho's. HA! I am very thankful that we were able to celebrate his 40th surprise birthday party with him. It was a pretty big event that we had for him at Granny and Bill's (his parents). He was surrounded by LOTS of family and great friends. Every year I hope that this day would be easier. Honestly, every year is does not get better but i try to think about ALL of the good, happy times that we had with him and that is what gets me through the day!! I love and miss him more than anyone will ever know but i am SO happy that i am able to call him my DAD. ♥ you REP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment